<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7859279871364540041?origin\x3dhttp://loveyouuxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome~

jassy here;


note: always live life to the fullest, love with a generous heart and smile the greatest smile you have.

| live, love, smile |

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

unveiling me;

2010' Year 8
NSG
most epic school

"fun, bubbly, happy"

Of course,
there's much more to me than that ^^

At first glance, I may seem like your average, simple, girl . And maybe I am . But there's more than meets the eye =]


God; Jesus; Christianity <3

So we've accomplished NSG is the most epic school, but what's the most epic church ?

PHBC
Pennant Hills Baptist BICEPS Church . xD

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philipians 4:4

♥ Bobbo ;
A proud follower :)
~ Jasleen Chew ;

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

hello&goodbye-



bold underline italicstrikeout



thanksverymuchly:

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from:
Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
lalala

HELLO :)



i love colours, they make everything seem HAPPIER!



keke, anywayss, i PROMISE i'll leave a blog about my bday ANOTHER DAY!

sorry lah, it's almost been a month since it's happened but i've been really really busy .



...watching dramas

haha =P

anywayss, i have ISCF tomorrow ! And Nathan's said that he would wake me up, SO YOU BETTER DO SO COS OTHERWISE I WILL SLEEP AND SLEEP AND SLEEEEEP !


yuckyyyuckyuck, we have lifesaving tomorrow =(

AIYA ! THAT MEANS MY BAG WILL BE HEAVY !

poo, i have to carry my lifesaving gear, my sports gear AND my foodtech gear .

grrrrrrr


DUIBUQI, DUIBUQI !

hehe, i have an obsession with saying that, cos i'm watching this taiwanese drama atm, miss no good and rainee yang alwys says that .


ANYWAY!

for foodtech, we have a demprac ! i'm pretty sure we're making sausage rolls, but that means that this is our 2nd last prac lesson before we have our PARTY!


before i go, you should check out the following blogs:







and last one for now;



special mention for rui's blog. i absolutely adore it ^-^

________________________________________________________________

Whatever I do, whatever I'm feeling, all I can think about is you :)