<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7859279871364540041?origin\x3dhttp://loveyouuxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome~

jassy here;


note: always live life to the fullest, love with a generous heart and smile the greatest smile you have.

| live, love, smile |

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

unveiling me;

2010' Year 8
NSG
most epic school

"fun, bubbly, happy"

Of course,
there's much more to me than that ^^

At first glance, I may seem like your average, simple, girl . And maybe I am . But there's more than meets the eye =]


God; Jesus; Christianity <3

So we've accomplished NSG is the most epic school, but what's the most epic church ?

PHBC
Pennant Hills Baptist BICEPS Church . xD

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philipians 4:4

♥ Bobbo ;
A proud follower :)
~ Jasleen Chew ;

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

hello&goodbye-



bold underline italicstrikeout



thanksverymuchly:

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from:
Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

today was Q.Q
when i woke up this morning, i just felt sick. it was one of those days where you just want to stay in bed all day.
but then i dragged my fat butt and got ready for school
i was supposed to go to choir but i was really feeling ill, so i skipped .

when i got to school i cheered up a bitt ~
today, instead of scripture, we had an event in the gym, where deb fung was coming in!
ISCF band was accompanient, which is why i cheered up.
cos they were playing wonderful songs about our wonderful Saviour .
and when deb fung came, she sang some of her songs, and the lyrics really spoke to me =]
i searched her up before !
i really liked her songs whoever you are and dance again
here's her site :)

and assembly was so long T__T
so long that you guys didn't get to do JD theme voting today D;
but judy is coool with the awesome 'icantransformya' video
"What you wanna be
You can be that
We're NSG
Don't forget that
See potential in ya
We all have that
I CAN TRANSFORM YA :)"

i think those are the lyrics, rofl .
but iunno what happened to me after that .
i was just
dead .
like really dead .
dead face, dead mind, dead body, dead emotions .
dead overall .
and it was a depressing day QQ
i really needed to talk to viki though .
cos i knew she would understand
i really needed to tell someone about it, and when i found viki and talked to her, it was alright again :)
and so tysomuch ♥
also to everyone who was concerned ♥
but, unless i go to you, theres really no use asking me to talk about it ~

this is to someonee :

Dear Mister .
You sound like an awesome guy. Really sweet and caring :) When I meet you someday, I swear, I'm going to give you like, a massive hug. A hug for treating my friend so well, for making her feel so special :) It's a hundred times better that you're a Christian :) That way, I KNOW she's in safe hands. But rest assured. If you EVER EVER hurt her, I'll bash you up in two seconds. But till then, take care, you, mister, who doesn't know I know about you :)

okk :)

anyway i need to do the following today:

&# math homework
&# geography video editing
&# fob photography for mando
&# VA
&# brainstorming for parents anniversary
&# talk to tan family about mothers day morning tea on sunday

so i better get going ~
work work work !

did you hear what i just said ? ^o^
___________________________________________________________
if only you would come back into my life .