![]() |
|
note: always live life to the fullest, love with a generous heart and smile the greatest smile you have. | live, love, smile | "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 boldunderlineitalic unveiling me;
NSG most epic school "fun, bubbly, happy" Of course, there's much more to me than that ^^ At first glance, I may seem like your average, simple, girl . And maybe I am . But there's more than meets the eye =] God; Jesus; Christianity <3 So we've accomplished NSG is the most epic school, but what's the most epic church ? PHBC Pennant Hills "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philipians 4:4 ♥ Bobbo ; A proud follower :) ~ Jasleen Chew ; boldunderlineitalic
hello&goodbye-
bold underline italic
clickaway.
lingyang; ruitan; lisapang; doramao; shazchen; sisijia; jessicabi; jennyqiu; pollychan; kellygu; meggiezhang; michellebai; daphneshen; amandazhang; cindylian; bold underline italic
downmemorylane'
bold underline italic
thanksverymuchly:
Bituwin -
template Words from:
|
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
happy bday ^^
happy birthday ;
#% DAPHNE SHEN #% ADRIAN SIT #% HUGH < - - i don't know your last name rofl . #% GRACE LEE'S MUM . i swear i'm not a stalkerr . anywayy, hope you all had awesome day ^^ - and i saw your balloon bouquet fob, and i'm jealous :( i'm going to end it here because i need to studyy :) BUT . NATALIEE SHUUUU I NEED YOU NOW T_________________________T byebyeeeee _______________________________________________________ i really don't want to hurt you; i am so so sorry . |