<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7859279871364540041?origin\x3dhttp://loveyouuxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome~

jassy here;


note: always live life to the fullest, love with a generous heart and smile the greatest smile you have.

| live, love, smile |

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

unveiling me;

2010' Year 8
NSG
most epic school

"fun, bubbly, happy"

Of course,
there's much more to me than that ^^

At first glance, I may seem like your average, simple, girl . And maybe I am . But there's more than meets the eye =]


God; Jesus; Christianity <3

So we've accomplished NSG is the most epic school, but what's the most epic church ?

PHBC
Pennant Hills Baptist BICEPS Church . xD

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philipians 4:4

♥ Bobbo ;
A proud follower :)
~ Jasleen Chew ;

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

hello&goodbye-



bold underline italicstrikeout



thanksverymuchly:

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from:
Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Monday, June 7, 2010
ZHOMG ;D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMOGMGOMG
IT'S KIM HYUN JOONG'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
YES I'M GOING ON A SPAZ .

happy bday jihoo/kimhyunjoong ^^

BABY LET ME LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YAAA ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

i've played that song for like 10 times in a row now .
haha.
i think i shall listen to lovelike this

HAHAHAHA
AND IF YOU GUYS STILL HAVE NOT SEEN IT GO AND SEARCH UP GUMMY - AS A MAN
yes it also has khj :D

spazspazspaz

oh yea, my gum is bleeding cos i bashed my toothe against something. and now that tooth is wobbly ._.

BYE :D



HAPPY 24th BDAY ^^ ♥
___________________________________________________

I always catch myself thinking, "what if you had been there for me?". It would have been a heck easier with you there.