Words from: Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.
Monday, July 19, 2010
obsessed .
Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your blog, delete my answers and type in your answers.
NOTE: the answers in black are like, me being realistic. sort of ;p the answers in blue are my PERFECT guy ;D a lot of the blue answers will be the same thoughh :)
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking? ; preferably, but it's not a necessity. but not like, drop dead ugly either >.> ; yes bahaha. HOT CUTEE ! MEANING BOTH HOT AND CUTE ! LIKE MY LEE JOON :)
2. Smart? ; hehe, yes pleasee? :) ; definitelyy ^^ but not a smart alec. those are annoying!
3. Preferred age? ; doesn't really matter, as long as there isn't a massve gap . ; someone 2-3 years older than mee ^^
4. Preferred height? ; taller than me . not massively taller than me thoughh x) ; ahaha, i've already stated my perfect height ;D perfect for me to lean on his shoulder comfortablyy ;p
5. How about sense of humor? ; that would be nice ^^ ; i like a guy who can make me laughhh :)
6. How about piercings? ; not really ... piercings creep me out . ; nahh .
7. Accepts you for who you are? ; if they don't, stuff you . ; definitely. if he tries to change me, i'm sorry, go awayy D;
8. Pink hair? ; er . no thank you. ; not my cup of tea .
9. Mushy or no? ; not too mushy that it's just lame/ew . ; same as abovee ^
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)? ; ASIAN :( ; YELLOWWWWWW ASIAN PRIDEE :)
12. Long hair or short hair? ; don't really caree. as long as it looks good and is shorter than mine ;D ; hehe ^^ hair that looks good ! like fob hair ! haha 8)
13. Plastic or metal? ; ...? ; o.o
14. Smells good? ; yes pleasee ^^ ; yess :)
15. Smoker? ; no, nup ! ; neverr ~
16. Drinker? ; to an extent. just as long as he's not like a drunkee, or whatever, etc . ; " " " " " " " "
24. With glasses? ; haha, i wear glasses ! ; it don't matter.
25. With braces? ; don't caree . ; they'll come off anywayy ^^
26. Shy type? ; uhmm...shy, but cute shy ? if you know what i mean. but not shy all the time . can also be really outgoing at the same time? haha, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ? ; stated abovee :)
27. Rebel or good boy/girl? ; good boy :) ; good with a little bad ass !
28. Active or passive? ; meaning...? ; ._.
29. Tight or bomb? ; ....? ; O_O
30. Singer or dancer? ; dancer . ; bothh ! singing is *o* and dancing is hot LOL 8)
31. Stunner? ; HAHAHAHAHA >:) ; bahah, of coursee ;D
32. Hiphop? ; don't really caree . ; hip hop dancer? hot ;p
33. Earrings? ; eh...not really. but don't really care. not more than one on each though ._. ; i see an answer abovee :O
50. loves children?? ; YEHHH ^^ ; i love littlee kidss. so he better too ! :3
more notes for you to steal iris lo !
yes yes, so today i went to manny's housee ^^ for the junior girls social! we were having a picnic + moviess :D amanda z, amanda l, meta, kate, kristy, julianne, lilianne, theodora and of course, jo and manny were theree ^^ we ended up having an indoor picnic cos it was too cold D; and after, we watched beauty & the beast ! it was my video, but it was really old so there was this annoying buzzing noise :( and then we watched toy story 2 ! hehehe :) and during batb, amandaz worked on this really cool puzzle ! it's a 3D SPHERICAL puzzle of the world ^^ and then during ts2, me and meta worked on it :) we nearly finished it ! unfortunately, my mum picked me up so i couldn't see the completed world :( it was a reallyfun day thoughh ^^
on another note though...school's tomorrow . URGHH . once again, i am making a vow to not watch any dramas during the term . i kept it last term, but i don't think i'll do it this term . i survived term 2 cos i ived on mblaq variety showss :D however, this term, mblaq's not doing any >.> and the subbing group, their videos got deleted cos of copyright . and so now, they're removing their videos a day after they post it :( stupid copyright issues D;
i don't want to end this post with something sad . so let's listen to more DBSK ! :D [i realise it's aother really really old song, but i love it anyway.]
love the translationn :3 omgshh . and ! i reallly reallyreally really really enjoy 3:24 - 3:56 especially the note at 3:53 - 3:57 wow :o ! blown awayy *WHOOSH* keeping in mind that it's LIVE . their voices are so pretty *o*
HELLO ANNIE ! YOU'RE READING THIS, RIGHTT? ^^ SAY HI TO MEEEE !
i'll do another day ~ cos my blog says i posted theprevius post on sunday hehe >:) _____________________________________________________
[Day 1: Your Friend] [Day 2: Your Crush] [Day 3: Your Parents]
Dear Mum, Dad I'm really sorry. I do understand why you constantly rage at me. I do realise I am a huge, disobedient, difficult mess. I guess I am not that hygenic, and I do have a really rotten personality. I know I have a short temper in front of you guys and Beth, and I do know why you call me a b**** time to time. But believe me or not, I do try. I do try and control my emotions, I do try and be a better daughter. But you don't realise my poin of view. You guys don't understand what I'm trying to get through to you. And that annoys me a bit. I am trying my hardest to both understand you, and to improve myself. But I do get sick of you constantly nagging me about my life, always complaining about my life etc. You never do tend to see my good points do you? You're just always looking at my faults, like I can't do anything else. At least that's how it feels. I really do wish we had a better relationship with each other.