<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7859279871364540041?origin\x3dhttp://loveyouuxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome~

jassy here;


note: always live life to the fullest, love with a generous heart and smile the greatest smile you have.

| live, love, smile |

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

unveiling me;

2010' Year 8
NSG
most epic school

"fun, bubbly, happy"

Of course,
there's much more to me than that ^^

At first glance, I may seem like your average, simple, girl . And maybe I am . But there's more than meets the eye =]


God; Jesus; Christianity <3

So we've accomplished NSG is the most epic school, but what's the most epic church ?

PHBC
Pennant Hills Baptist BICEPS Church . xD

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philipians 4:4

♥ Bobbo ;
A proud follower :)
~ Jasleen Chew ;

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

hello&goodbye-



bold underline italicstrikeout



thanksverymuchly:

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from:
Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Sunday, July 18, 2010
why, hello theree ~

HELLO :D

it's already midnight hehehe^^
anyway, new skin again! whyyy ?
i didn't like the font of the last one hahaha ...

today i'm going over to manny's house for a junior girls social :)
and so for today, i'm posting up a relatively short note i stole from facebook >:)

1. First, are you straight?
; pretty suree 8)

2. Are you desperate for love?
; no....?

3. What's the first physical feature that attracts you first in a guy?
; iunno, i notice his facee first. xD. but attracting me...probs...the hair? ;p

4. In your opinion, what's the perfect date?
; no ideaa. just something sweet with just the two of us :) a good hair day for me :D

5. Do you play hard-to-get?
; do i? i've not yet come across an opportunity to play hard-to-get ;D

6. Would you go for the cute boy next door, or the handsome and charming romeo of your school?
; hmm. hmm .depends whch one i likeee ^^ probably the cute boy next door :3

7. A nerd asks you out, and since you sort of like him, you agree. The problem is, some people are teasing you about saying yes. What do you do?
; stuff those people. LEAVE US ALONE IN OUR HAPPINESS :)

8. Would you prefer your guy to excel in studies or in sports?
; both, bahaha >:)

9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
; answered this in a previous post. NUP :)

10. Do you think opposites do attract?
; yea, but not in all cases ~

11. Choose 1: A guy who picks you up for school in a gorgeous car, or 2: A guy who picks you up and walks?
; HARD DECISION D; well. because I go to NSG, which is a 30 minute busride away, I think i'll choose choice one ;p but assuming school is walkn distance, not far away, then i'd want to walk hehe. that way we can hold hands 8)

12. Would you go for a dark, mysterious poet?
; nahh .

13. You just realised that your guy dislikes one of your favourite bands? What would you do?
; WHAT ! HOW COULD YOU . steal all the cds in his car and replace it with my band's cds :D and then play it/sing it whenever i'm with him. and then convince him to love my band by making one of their songs our songg bwahaha :)

14. You're allergic to his beloved pet! What do you do?
; oh noes! :O ! tell him and then avoid it. sniff sniff .

15. Loved and lost, or never loved at all?
; loved and lost. life has it's tough parts, and a broken heart is one of them . if you've never loved, you've never lived :)

16. Would you stay with your guy if he loses his sight in an accident?
; of course! why would it make him any different ?

17. If your guy was good friends with his ex, would you trust him enough?
; yeaa. they're broken up for a reason, he's with me now for another reason. and, because this guy is DEFINITELY Christian, it's a sin to be unlawfull . i think ><" bottom line, i would trust him, because trust in a relationship is important :D and it's a shame to lose someone completely who was once closee ^^

18. Dumped for who you are, or loved eternally for something that you aren't?
; DUMPED. why fake it? it's not worth it .

19. Would you pretend to be someone different if you thought that it'd make someone fall in love with you?
; never .

20. Here's the scenario: Your boy-next-door best friend is in love with you. He knows everything little thing about you, and sometimes he seems to know you better than you know yourself. However, you're in love with this gorgeous, charming guy who never fails to make you gush and sweep you off your feet. If you had to choose, who would you give up in order to stay with the other?
; T____T. decisions in life we have to make...sighh . i'd probably go for my best friend. he's probably the one who's been there for me longer, the one who'll be there for me in the long run .

{: Describe the following features of your perfect guy:

21. Hair:
; whateveer looks good on him. but likee, definitely shorter than mine! fobby hair hehe :3

22. Eyes:
; eye...SMILE ? :D iunno. SEXY eyess. bahahaha .

23. Hands:
; hands that fit into mine comfortably ♥

24. Lips:
; pink...?

25. Voice:
; cutee ! but manly at the same time ! hehe 8)

{: Describe your perfect guy's behaviour in the following scenarios:

26. You totally embarrassed yourself in public by falling flat on your face.
; pick me up and holds my handd ! and then laughs an adorable laugh, says i'm cutee and then yeaaa :) or, picks me up, holds my hand and says it's alrightt, and reassure mee . ♥

27. Someone insulted the way you dress.
; back hugs me and tells me i'm beautiful the way i am :) ♥

28. You just had a fight with a close friend and you're upset.
; listen to me talk about it, hug me tight while i'm crying, and rock me gently in his armss ♥

29. Pervy dudes hitting on you, even when you told them to back off.
; unleashes his bad ass side and tells them to piss off ♥

30. You getting scolded or punished for something you didn't do.
; squeezes my hand and asks if i'm okk . ♥

bwahaha, perfect guy againn :3
iris lo, taking this as well? ;D

OH !
i also need to show you guys this !
this song is REALLLLY old i know, but i've been listening to it so much lately, i love it to bitss ♥

2:10 - 2:32 = just amazing :O !

only dbsk song i know, but i just clicked on a link to another song hehe ^^
here are the translations for the abovee :)

Why did I end up falling for you?

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed,
I thought that you would always be here
But you have chosen a different road

Why wasn't I able to convey to you?
My feelings that were growing everyday and night
The words begin to overflow
But I know they won't reach you now

From the first day that I met you
I felt like I knew you
And the two of us melded together so naturally

Wherever we would go, it would be together
It was so natural for you to be with me
We became adults together
But you chose a different road

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed,
I thought that you would always be here (but not anymore)

Today, the day that holds a special meaning
The day that you stood with a smile of happiness
Praying to God in your beautiful appearanceW

ith the person next to you who isn't me
The image of you receiving blessings
How could I just stand aside and watch

So why did I end up falling for you?
We can't go back to that time, or how we were (I've thought it through)

Why wasn't I able to take your hand?
No matter how much time passes
You always should've been by
my side
Now it will never come true

But, even though I say that I need you close to me

I just pray that you will be happy forever
No matter how lonely that makes me (or how sad)

beautiful lyrics :3
night guyss ^^
________________________________________________________

[Day 1: Your Friend]
[Day 2: Your Crush]

Dear Non-existent
When I find out who you are one day, I hope you don't turn out to be a jerk and disappoint me. But I thank you in advance. You obviously somehow impressed me, or was sweet to me in some way. Hope we meet soon.

wuv you, Jas .