<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7859279871364540041?origin\x3dhttp://loveyouuxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome~

jassy here;


note: always live life to the fullest, love with a generous heart and smile the greatest smile you have.

| live, love, smile |

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

unveiling me;

2010' Year 8
NSG
most epic school

"fun, bubbly, happy"

Of course,
there's much more to me than that ^^

At first glance, I may seem like your average, simple, girl . And maybe I am . But there's more than meets the eye =]


God; Jesus; Christianity <3

So we've accomplished NSG is the most epic school, but what's the most epic church ?

PHBC
Pennant Hills Baptist BICEPS Church . xD

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philipians 4:4

♥ Bobbo ;
A proud follower :)
~ Jasleen Chew ;

boldunderlineitalicstrikeout

hello&goodbye-



bold underline italicstrikeout



thanksverymuchly:

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from:
Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
yayy :)

OMGSHH !

HI LAURA :)

no song today, so you can't skip anything this timee ^^

sport tomorrow; cheerleading tomorrow .
hip hip, hooray ...!


_______________________________________________

[Day 1: Your Friend]
[Day 2: Your Crush]
[Day 3: Your Parents]

[Day 4: Your Sibling (or close relative) ]

Dear Koko,
Honestly, I really admire you a lot. Even though I am a brat at times, you put up with me and show me love and care when I feel like no one's there for me. You defend me when I argue with mum and dad, and overall, you're a really good Christian. Sometimes though, I get a bit envious of you. You seem like you've got life under control, that there's nothing you cannot do. You get good marks, have a good relationship with mum, dad and beth, you're sporty, you hve good socialising skills, you're popular, you're creative, you're talented, you sing, you play guitar, you are an awesome leader and a guy who everyone loves. So I do compare myself to you, and it makes me think, "what about me?". Why do you have to be so good and excel at everything you do? Truly, I am really grateful to have a brother like you, I look up to you a lot, but at the same time, I can't help feeling a bit bad about myself.

wuv you, Jas .